Saturday, November 2, 2013

I hope you will join me for Thirty Something Magazine's Message of Hope Event from November 1st through 30th. This event will benefit the Philadelphia Shriner's Hospital and I will be donating 10% of all sales during this event to the hospital, as will all vendors participating in the event.

Please visit me at www. tinasgbg.labellabaskets.com and let me help you get a head start on your holiday shopping while helping a very worthwhile cause. You can also visit me at Facebook by going towww.facebook.com/tinasgiftbasketsgalore.

For more information on this event and to shop with the other participating vendors, you can visit Thirty Something athttp://thirtysomethingmag.com/ or on their Facebook page atwww.facebook.com/ThirtySomethingMagazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment